Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jan 29- Still going strong!

January is wrapping up and I can't believe how fast the month went, or that I posted every day day except one! Thank you for everyone who comes to the blog to check in to see how I'm doing. Hopefully its been beneficial to you guys as well and you've been able to put a little extra in your piggy banks as well.

Today I was able to cash out for a $25 check from KnowledgeNetwork which is a newer survey site I have been trying out. When I first signed up they promised $10 for just completing my first survey with them and then you earn $25 checks after that by earning points from various surveys. So far they have been very good about sending quality surveys and paying promptly. You'll most likely hear more about them from me soon, and I'll see if I can get up a link for others to join (right now they are not taking on new members)

I also noticed today I am a hop skip and a small jump away from my next Toluna survey cash out for $20. January kind of sets the tone for what I think I can make for the year. I try to keep up with January's numbers a least and hopefully improve them. I've said it before- I'm not making a living doing this- but its going to be really nice to see what a few minutes a day can do by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment