Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6- Lovin' InBox dollars today!

Awhile back I discussed that I had cashed out $27.56 from InboxDollars .They said they would "process" my check April 1st but I had to stay an active member until then AND once it processed it could take 4-6 weeks to get the check. To this I say "boo", so I was sure surprised when today my check arrived! It might have been here are early as Monday, I hadn't checked the mail at my old house. So today I'm lovin' InboxDollars! The whole "wait to process your check" is silly, they should just say "3-5 weeks" because thats how long it was in total. They've also added "videos for cash" to their website where you watch quick ads relevant to you for cash- its a great addition to the emails and surveys! Would you like to sign up for InboxDollars and have $5 instantly put into your account? Well, now you can by clicking HERE or the photo link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment